1. Who is eligible to enroll into the after-school program?
Any child between the ages of 6-17.

2. How do I enroll my child?
The parent or guardian must complete a registration form. This form is available at the CAT Center.

3. How much does it cost?
There is no cost for the after-school program.

4. How does my child get to the CAT Center from school?
The Henderson County School Bus Transportation will provide a school bus to transport your child from school to the CAT Center.

5. How will my child get from the CAT Center home?
The Housing Authority will provide a van to transport your child home ( to public housing or section 8 homes on our existing route), or a legal guardian may pick the child up from the CAT Center.

6. What days are the CAT Center open?
Monday-Friday and the CAT Center follows the Henderson County School’s calendar.

7. Does the CAT Center have a summer program?
Yes, during the month of June. All students participating in the Summer Program must have a new and complete registration form filled out turned in at the CAT Center.

8. Is the CAT Center open the month of July?

9. Will my child get to do his or her homework at the CAT Center?
Yes, there is also grade related tutoring assistance.

10. Are there computers and Internet access available for my child’s use?
Yes, we have a fully equipped computer lab on site.